Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sock, not review

Well, it was kind of a crappy day today, so . . . you get more sock info instead of a long and time consuming magazine review. :)







As you can see, I've made quite a bit of progress since I only knit it while walking to, a little at school sometimes, and walking home. It's been a while since I consistently did this and I am getting much better at walking and knitting. It's almost impossible to do a k3tog while walking though, so I switch up my normal short heel to be *k2tog, k1, slip stitch over*. It actually looks better and is much easier to do while walking. I am officially past the heel now and starting to work up the leg, just starting though. You can really see the color progression more now though. Aren't they going to be lovely?

I can't wait to be able to wear these! I really do love making socks that fit me so well. This could become a life long addiction.

1 comment: