Monday, May 17, 2010

Frogged and Blogiversary!

First, I brought the Tribute sock (blogged about here and here) to knit on my first day of work, we have 3 days of orientation all together . . . any who, it has been sitting in a bag for a while when I worked on some other things. It produces a fuzzy halo that does not look good with the sock pattern, so it was frogged. Not sure what I want to do with the yarn yet.


Tribute




So . . . onto the lovely BLOGIVERSARY!! I have been blogging for 2 years now. So, in honor of that and all the positive things happening right now we are going to have a lovely giveaway.

The first prize is a $20 gift certificate to the Etsy store of your choosing!

Now this may or may not be the only prize given . . . a second prize will be named if we get more than 10 comments on this post . . . a third prize if we get more than 20 . . . yadda yadda. So, those of you who read my blog have to decided . . . do you tell others about this giveaway and increase the amount of prizes given or not?? :) Do you like how I leave it all up to you? Also, if you send others here and they mention that they found this contest through you . . . then you have additional chances to win stuff.

Any comments made on this post through Friday at midnight Eastern Standard time will be considered eligible for the prize(s). Good luck!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm glad you blog.

    Frogging just has to happen sometimes, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I've never knit with yarn that thin, so I'm interested in what you end up doing with it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chan linked to your contest. I'm going to have to have a look around here. Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for pointing out that sock pattern. I've been looking for patterns for solid yarns. Chan sent me over to check out your blog. You should come over and enter my contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard about your contest from Chan. Happy Blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy blogaversary Channon sent me but I lurk anyhoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad you had to frog...looks like a nice pattern.

    Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! Chan sent me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogoversary!
    Chan sent me as well! Nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! Think of frogging as one hop backwards so you can jump ahead and knit forward. Love that sock color!
    Andi dcmarina@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blog-day and many more......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I'm trying to comment again - not sure what happeneed the first time. Chan sent me (along with everyone else) she always knows all the cool bloggers. I'm going to read back through. g

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your annivesary, doesn't seem like it has been two years...good job...I love the socks you make, such talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogiversary. I came from Chan's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm here from Grace's blog, Lovin' Comfort Knits.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Skew socks in the Soles&More. I should figure out how to make myself a pair of those, but my feet are size 9W!

    ReplyDelete