Thursday, May 13, 2010

Working

Well, I've decided to make Garren an elephant using Ysolda's Elijah pattern. I am using a light blue color that the boy picked out of my yarn stash. I gave him some elephant patterns to look at and told him he could pick which one I made. He chose this elephant but it was oddly written and a little too complicated for the elephant you got. So I vetoed him after I looked through the actual pattern.

He's not much to look at right now, cause I just started him today. Still working on my May square for Bakers Dozen and finishing up LOEP work. Hoping to get both of those projects done this weekend so I can mail everything off on Monday.

Monday, monday . . . it is my first day of my new job . . . and it is my blog anniversary! So, I am thinking of some lovely things to do for my blogiversary. I'm thinking about maybe an Etsy gift card giveaway or something along that line. We shall see.

Also . . . work shoe shopping sucks when you are a women with size 10 double wide feet . . . I mean seriously . . . the universe has a wicked sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots to celebrate. I hope you find some work shoes that fit well and look great!

    ReplyDelete