Agh, I know I keep saying I am going to try to blog more . . . but I really do have good intentions! :)
Chan of Chan Knits was nominated for a Liebster and nominated in return any of her readers who wanted to do it, so here goes.
- Name your nominator and provide a link to that persons blog. (see above)
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions for your chosen bloggers.
11 Random Facts:
1. I recently quit my job, as in Friday was my last day and am now looking for a new job more customer service related.
2. I leave early Thursday morning to go visit my family in Washington State.
3. I prefer to drink out of water bottles than cups.
4. I am loving making smoothies lately.
5. I can play the role of decisive, because I hate all the wishy-washyness of not decided, but I hate deciding.
6. I am not Christian, but I like a lot of Christian music.
7. I want to re-watch the Harry Potter movies, since I recently read all the books, but I don't want to watch Dobby die again . . . it made me cry.
8. I really want to make some baby stuff for upcoming potential child, but I am afraid of putting too much into the hope of it and it not working out.
9. I am granny square crocheting a hippo.
10. I really want to try my own small business of dyeing yarn.
11. Even though I am a introvert, I love working customer service jobs.
I am also not going to nominate anyone, if you'd like to play along, go for it! :)
1. Sweet or salty treats? Both of them together!
2. Red, white or blue? Blue, I love the color blue, so much so that in High School my friends picked on me saying my whole wardrobe was blue, since then I avoid blue.
3. Dinner or supper? Dinner, not sure why, supper just sounds odd to me.
4. House phone or just a cell phone? Only a house phone, but I am working on my husband. After all, we pay $50 a month for a phone we barely use.
5. We’re having a progressive dinner. Which course do you want to host? Appetizers, for one I find way more creative possibilities in appetizers, but you can make different things also. Plus, no one puts too much emphasis on the appetizers, so I wouldn't feel as stressed about it.
6. What song is your theme song? If I didn't have you by Thompson Square. Without my husband I wouldn't last long.
7. Favorite charity? SPCA, since I live in Erie county that is who I donate to.
8. Do crowds energize you or drain you? Drain and stress
9. What is your favorite piece of art in your home? The art on my refrigerator from my nieces
10. Books – paper or electronic? Agh, I so hate to say this, because I never thought I would . . . but electronic. I still love a good book, but it's just not as convenient.
11. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None. Every once in a while I own a pair, but I hate the feeling of them between my toes.
My questions for you:
1. Do puddles begs to be jumped in or would you rather stay inside?
2. Do you still own any stuffed animals from your childhood?
3. Handkerchief or tissue?
4. Can you ever wear too much color?
5. Make it or buy it?
6. Curly or straight?
7. If time and money weren't an issue, what would be your ideal vacation?
8. If you could start your own business, what would it be?
9. Sunset or Sunrise?
10. If you could be one super hero, who would it be?
11. What is your favorite season?