Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retreating Sweater

I finally knitted a second sweater. Yes, I know, seems ridiculous that this is only me second adult sweater.

Any who, here is my test knit:

Yes, it doesn't quite meet as much as I'd like, but that is part of working the kinks out of a test-knit.  I have already started my second one, with some modifications.
DSC05028

I love the overall construction of shrug turned sweater.  It makes for a nice fit.
DSC05030

Overall, I do like the sweater though and I am steadily loosing weight, so some day it will fit me better.
DSC05031


DSC05032

Wookie also had to try it on and of course he looks good in orange!
DSC05033



Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Sport
Color: Orange
Content: 100% Wool
Care: Hand wash and dry
Needles: US 7 and US3
Pattern: Retreating Sweater

3 comments:

  1. I like!! I'm not designer enough to think to turn a shrug into a cardi, but that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rib design a lot, and the color looks good on you, too!

    ReplyDelete