Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Inspirations



Recipe Inspirations:

This Coconut Curry Shrimp sounds delicious!!


I haven't had much luck . . . well, none really, none at all . . . with homemade tomato sauces. Fortunately this Roasted Tomato Sauce makes me want to try again.


I love cooking in the crockpot and think I might be splurging on one that has a timer, so I can actually use it while I am at work. This recipe for Sesame Honey Chicken sounds worth trying when I get it!


Some of the things I love about finding good Paleo recipes, is that most of them seem so simple, you wonder why you didn't think of it yourself! These Bacon Wrapped Spicy Chicken Poppers fall directly into that 'doh!' category!


Snickerdoodles used to be my favorite cookies, back in the day of gluten. Which means these Paleo-Friendly Snickerdoodles sound like they are worth a try!


The mango salsa is neither here nor there, but the Asian Shrimp in this recipe sound delicious!


I am a fan of Flourless Chocolate Cake, which makes these Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies sound so very, very tempting!


3 comments:

  1. That coconut curry shrimp looks and sounds incredible! Good luck with the tomato sauce. I love the idea of slow cooking while I'm at work, but my inner firefighter can't do it and I also worry about driving Sissy to distraction (read: doing something very bad) with the smells while we're not home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun collection of things to try! The secret to tomato sauce is cooking it at a low temperature for a long time (but adding enough water that it doesn't burn). I usually start mine in the morning and let it simmer on the stove all day, stirring once or twice an hour. It will be worth it when you do figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think tomato sauces are the easiest. He he. Love the crockpot, use it often. I use it to make stock too, just toss it all in and come back in 24 hours

    ReplyDelete