Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vera!

I know you all wondered what cliff I fell of off, but I am here. Work and school have been busy since I got back. Last half of the semester and for work, Easter is not too far off and it's busy in a chocolate shop!

I am going to try to be more consistent, but for now, lovely Vera! There are many, many thumbnails, if you'd like to see the larger size, just click on the thumbnail.

Vera:
born March 26th, 2009
time: 8:03 p.m.
weight: 8lbs 11ounces
height: 20.75 inches


Vera


Vera


Vera


Vera & Mommy


Vera & Chris(our cousin)


Vera & Papa(grandpa)


Vera & Justice (her big sister)


Vera & Me


Vera & Daddy & Mommy


Vera & Daddy


Vera & Shoey (grandma)


Vera & Mommy & Nurse



Evidently I have no pictures of my other sister, Rhoni, with Vera. Although maybe those disappeared with my videos of Justice singing to Vera. Sometimes I hate technology.

Here are some videos:















Can you tell I am just a little excited that Vera is here?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment