Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Inspirations

Ah, back to inspirations, you know I think out of all the blogging, I think in part, I might enjoy these posts the most.


Plant Inspirations:

Lovely ideas to make your own Terrariums!


Recipe Inspirations:

To answer your question, before you even think of it, yes, I use to love jalapeno poppers and still am attracted to anything that embraces a similar concept. These Grilling Armadillo Eggs is an interesting take on a jalapeno popper!


Coming from Pacific Northwest originally, I am huge fan of fish, especially salmon and this Mustardly Salmon looks and sounds delicious.


There are some frozen food quickies that are missed, even now and Taquitos are one of them, since I cannot have them anymore, these Baked BBQ Pork Taquitos sound like a good substitute.


I love interesting things that seem so simple, I just wouldn't have thought to make like this Blackberry Sage Vinegar or this Spicy Pickled Asparagus.


I am a fan of potato salads in general, but this Tzatziki Potato Salad sounds interesting and unlike anything I have had before. I will be getting the supplies to make this for this upcoming week.


These Grilled Shrimp look super easy and super tasty!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I thought you didn't like shrimp.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirations are always fun. The potato salad looks interesting (and really? unhealthy? Maybe by itself, but it's not all /that/ bad for you).

    Perhaps a terrarium is the way to have a houseplant that my cat can't eat? Though of course the one in the lightbulb would probably just turn into a toy...

    ReplyDelete