Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May goal and some time away

Mainly, my goal for the month of May is to figure some things out.  A little bit of where I am going and how I am getting there type of adventure.  Part of that is, not blogging for a while though, I am going to take the month of May off from blogging.  I have a lot I hope to figure out and accomplish in May and I think part of that is taking a step away from blogging for a time.

So I will be back in June and until then, I hope you all have a wonderful time!

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes. I need to do some figuring out too, but I think through my writing, so... I'll be babbling on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting adventure (and hopefully a fun one)! It is so useful to step away once in a while to sort things out. Hope you get lots of figuring done. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some how I miss this post. I am finding that I enjoy not blogging. I haven't been doing it a lot and don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know I'm not the only one taking a break! LOL
    Makes me feel better.
    See you sooner or later
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete