Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Inspirations

Bath and Body Inspirations:

Not necessarily going to try, but interesting info on Tallow Lotions Bars.



Paleo Recipes:

Spring is doing it's best to arrive, but I am impatient, we did have snow last weekend so I think I am justified in my impatience. Fruit is a craving right now and this Lemon Mousse sounds like a wonderful sweet treat.


This Green Curry sounds yummy, as I am a fan of cilantro.


I've done this type of thing with mash potatoes, so I wonder how this Cauliflower Shepherds Pie would taste.


Gluten-Free Recipes:

This is most definitely not Paleo, but can I share with you how much I miss licorice? It's all wheat filled and drives me bonkers, so yes, some day in the hopeful near future, I will try to make this Gluten-Free Cherry Licorice.


Not sure how these Gluten-Free Biscuits, Cinnamon Bun Style sound and look very interesting.


Mmm, still want soup. This Cheddar Potato Soup sounds yummy.


Creamy Tomato Bisque sounds yummy also.



Recipes:

Most definitely an indulgence and could also be made with Gluten-Free cake dough, but these Easter Egg Cake Balls could be used for any occasion.


Another indulgence that could be made Gluten-Free and just looks beyond yummy is this Lemon Angel Food Cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment