Sunday, May 18, 2008

Traveling Vines in Coffee




Traveling Vines in Coffee

Pattern: Eight Stitch Traveling Vine from More Sensational KNitted Socks

Needles: 4US

Yarn: Moda-Dea (100% superwash wool)

Color: Coffee

These were originally started for my mother, but I got a little sidetracked while watching LOST and made them a little long for her. I tried them on to see if they would fit me and they did! They feel wonderful, which I why I didn't just frog back but instead decided to keep them and make my mother a different pair.








This image is the most accurate to the color:







Overall, I am very happy with how these worked out. I love how they feel and in general have just fell in love with Moda-Dea for socks. I have learned that with these socks I like quite a bit of negative ease as my mother wears a size 7us shoe size and I wear a size 10us shoe size.

The next few days I am going to try to post some of my WIP and what I intend to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment