Saturday, July 19, 2008

Explanation

I know I said I would come back and have lots to talk about and many pictures, but . . . life has been very busy since I came back. Monday through Friday I teach at art camp from 8am to 1pm and then I usually have to go to work at the candy/ice cream store until about 10:30 or 11pm. I haven't been getting much sleep and have had little time to do anything. I will try to post on one of my days off here, probably Monday.

Unfortunately, I have to admit a bit of defeat when it comes to the Tour De Fleece. I have only been able to get about 4-6 hours of sleep, much less have time to spin. I know I can spin for even ten minutes, but in all honesty . . . I missed every day this week except today because I was just so tired by the time I got home on those days. I am still going to try to finish the yarn, but it's looking doubtful that it will be done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment