Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Garden of Delight

This is just two of the five or six little rose buds on my plant. I am so excited. I can't wait for them to bloom. I plan to dry them out and keep them.





My own little tree. This happened by accident. One of those little flyers was in another bucket and started sprouting so I gave it it's own home.





My first bean, well one that looked almost ready to pick, picked it, but it wasn't quite ready. I am not sure how big they should be. If you want it to continually sprout then they need to be picked regularly.








Here is my first mutant bean, the bean diverged after a small amount. Interesting nature.





My cucumber plants are really starting to cling to everything! So adorable!








And the happy family all together.








My indoor plants are growing well too!





That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment