Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Garren's Giraffe

Yes, I have started another George. This time for Garren, my nephew, it's amazing that he turns 3 in only nine days. I doubt I will be finished in time, because I will be gone most of the time, but hopefully not too late! :)


Yarn: Red Heart

Color: Cornmeal and Coffee

Content: 100% Acrylic

Care: Machine wash and dry

Needles: US 3 / 3.25mm

Pattern: George Giraffe

Modifications: None yet, but there will be some.



Photobucket


Photobucket



It worsted weight is going to make a nice size giraffe, which will work wonderfully and for it to be Washable is just so important. I really think I found the perfect colors too!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors. Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the perfect colors. Yay for more giraffes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start! I've got a baby shower that I haven't started anything for. Now I think I need to knit a toy!
    Hummmm....
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Can't wait to see it.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete