Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pet Store Visit

Hello again everyone, this is Wookie. I planned on posting early in the day, but once we woke up, went potty, and played I had to take an hour long nap on my Aunt Jodi's lap. Of course when I woke up, we had to go potty again and play, let me tell you, I'm ready for another nap.


Photobucket

So, I know what you are going to think when you see this dog food, I thought the same thing. I mean, is she trying to turn me into some sort of tree hugging hippie dog? Isn't this food cutting out everything that makes food good? But actually I like the small pieces and it's pretty good.

Photobucket

She even let me help pick out my dishes. We had to get heavy ones though, cause when I am excited, I sometimes knock them over. These ones can withstand the hyper and they are cute!

Photobucket


Photobucket

We had the food in the kitchen cause it makes more sense with the linoleum in there. But I am so scared of missing what's going on and little time is spent in the kitchen. So I wasn't eating as much as I should. So the food got moved into the living room, so I can eat where all the action is.

Photobucket

Now onto the treats! These are super delicious. They take me about 10 minutes or so to work through and I eat them away from everyone, because obviously something that tastes this good must be something I am not really suppose to have.

Photobucket

Now Aunt Jodi tells me these Dognation treats are actually doggy treats, but I don't believe her. They come from the refrigerator just like human food and they smell so good and taste so good. I know, more hippie dog food, but I am beginning to think maybe those hippies are onto something.

Photobucket

We had to get some of this flea killing stuff, which drove me crazy at first, because all the fleas were trying to escape it. But I seem to be feeling much better today. And yes, I know you all can see the weight range on there . . . don't be a hater, plus, I just barely fit into that weight range.

Photobucket

Now this is super duper fun! I get to run farther in the yard, which is wonderful! My Aunt Jodi says I run around like a drunk bunny bouncing everywhere.

Photobucket

I'm told that once actually go poop outside and not on the linoleum in the kitchen, this is to clean it up.

Photobucket

Onto the toys. I loved playing yesterday so much, I may have fallen asleep mid-playing. :)

Photobucket

Here is my tug-a-war rope. You may recognize it from the picture above.

Photobucket

Can you believe we actually found Wookie sized tennis balls? They are called SqueakAir. They squeak and everything!

Photobucket

Here is a picture for size difference. Speaking of which, do you know how hard it is to find toys that are small doggy size? We don't have many options. Aunt Jodi assures me that she'll make me some also though.

Photobucket

Here is my favorite of the toys, this is my squeaker puppy. He squeaks easily.

Photobucket

As you can see, me and him spend the most time together.

Photobucket

For the end, I think we just need to remind my Aunt Jodi that every dancing puppy deserves a treat. . . even if I try this every five minutes or so to get one . . . right??

Photobucket


Love Wookie!

5 comments:

  1. Goodness you're a cutie, Wookie. You're very lucky to have a human putting so much thought into your nutrition, toys and everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear wookie, I think you are right about those hippies being on to something, everyone thinks one named me too :) Don't you fret about your weight you are still a young man and handsome as can be! So very very happy you are happy!! Love you! p.s. give some of those famous kisses to Aunt Jodi and Uncle Jacob for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always come out of Petsmart with some things we didn't go there to buy, but there are so many toys, and Denny is Destroyinator. Wookie is just so cute. What breed is he?
    I'm sure he'll find a few toys for medium dogs fun as well. I saw that with Maggie. From the first day she lugged around big things. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have everything you need! You are one lucky puppy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a haul! It is surprising how many things you need! LOL
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete