Before we went out to Ohio a few weeks ago, my mother-in-law tentatively let me know that the frog I had made for Garren had lost its head a few weeks ago and Garren was so upset, was it possible fore me to fix it when I came out.
First off, her concern in letting me know that he really did love the toy and had not been trying to harm it was funny. I mean, he's a little boy, of course he's hard with his toys. Toys are meant to be played with.
So I brought out some of the same yarn I had knit it with originally to mend whatever may have happened.
Here is a link to the frog that I made, before being sent off to Garren. And here is the photo after surgery a few weeks ago: