Friday, May 22, 2009

Casting On and Continuing

Well, for the casting on bit, it's really just a short video for my sister, Echo, on how to do the long tail cast-on, if she'd like to try it out. I find videos like this the best, because they are taken from the persons perspective. It can often be hard to mirror someone else's actions if looking at them straight on. Which can also be the difficulty of learning from someone in person.








Also, is some pictures of the progress I am making on Echo's purse for her birthday. I am almost finished with the first black stripe. It's moving along nicely for the complication involved, but I can read my knitting with it now, so at least I don't loose my place anymore. :)







Lastly, remember the contest that was announced on Sunday. Tomorrow by midnight Eastern Standard Time is when it ends, just comment on any post this week to get into the drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, this is awesome. perfect to be able to sit infront of the video and cast along. You are a natural teacher, you have a very nice way about teaching.

    ReplyDelete