Monday, May 11, 2009

Okie Dokie

So, I am going to try to blog every day this week. Why you ask, because I like blogging, but if I don't do it regularly, I kind of get side tracked. I kept telling myself last week, I need to post about this or I want to post about that, but I just never got around to it . . . so, a post for every day this week. Finals be darned.

So, first up, Echo's birthday present. It is a version of Knitty's Via Diagonale. I am changing up and doing some stripes within the pattern essentially, hope it works out how I envision it.




There will also be a section of just the teal and the black.





******

Justice's journal . . . haven't started yet, but I did find the perfect paper today to use in it. It is meant for K-2nd grade and it had about 1/3 blank on the top and lines that children learn to write on, with the dotted middle line and everything.







******

I have begun to dress the loom for my dad's Father's Day blanket, this will be worked in sections and then connected to make a blanket:







******

Some spinning, this is the yarn from THIS dyeing session. You can't see in the picture, but there are hints/tints of the blue in the black, I will see if I can get a good outdoor picture of it tomorrow. It is spinning up lovely. As you can tell, I always revert back to my super skinning spinning . . . oh well, maybe it'll end up being some beautiful lace.







Well, that is all for tonight, I will see you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The bag is going to be beautiful - what a great pattern! I like the addition of the stripe...

    ReplyDelete