Sunday, March 28, 2010

TAST Week 4

TAST 2 - Week 4

Portuguese Border Stitch

I really liked this stitch. I like how in a small circle, the braid has sharp points. A lot of versatility with this stitch.
Portuguese Border Stitch







TAST 1 - Week 4

Cretan Stitch

This stitch takes a lot of patience for me. How close the stitches are suppose to be placed together was a bit frustrating for me. It makes a lovely leaf. I think the Portuguese Border Stitch would look lovely around the outside of the leaf.
Cretan Stitch




Open Cretan Stitch

This I enjoyed much more. Lots of options and lots of life. This one will work really well with the future crazy quilting.
Open Cretan Stitch


4 comments:

  1. i liked the circle with the orange thread

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea "curved" in the stitches you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture in the first set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun. That's going to be one nice crazy quilt!

    ReplyDelete