Saturday, May 22, 2010

Contest Winners!!

At the random number generator site:

***********************************
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

17
9

Timestamp: 2010-05-22 13:04:28 UTC
***********************************

Since we had 18 comments, there were two prizes given out:
$20 gift certificate to the Etsy store of their choice
$20 gift certificate to Amazon.com


Number 17 is : LizzieK8 . . . you can choose the $20 gift certificate to any Etsy store of your choice or $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com. Please contact me to let me know what store you would like and how to contact you.

Number 9 is : Dianne . . . you can choose the $20 gift certificate to any Etsy store of your choice or $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com. Please contact me to let me know what store you would like and how to contact you.


Let's not forget, if you recommended this contest to other people and they mentioned your name, you won extra chances to win . . . this is a separate contest. :) Aren't I sneaky . . . since there were nine commenters who said they were sent from someone else . . .


***********************************
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2010-05-22 13:20:13 UTC
***********************************

The 6th commenter who said they were sent from someone else, was sent by : Channon! Chan if you could please email me to let me know if you would like a $20 gift certificate to an Etsy store of your choosing or would you prefer a $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com.


Thank you to all who entered the contest! It was nice to see so many new people with wonderful blogs to read!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, random integer picker! :)
    E-mail on the way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! Congrats to all the winners! I'll email you soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun contest. I'm enjoying your blog! g

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a bunch! I will email you!

    ReplyDelete