Sunday, June 13, 2010

Video Blogging Episode #2

I am now on YouTube! Thanks to the boy, he encouraged me to sign up for one, more on his enabling later. Here is my second episode for video-blogging.





Notes:
~ If you would like to read more about my non-crafty life, my other blog is Spiritually Wandering.

~Book I won in a contest! Crochet Lace Innovations by Doris Chan. I won the contest that was on Deneen's blog, Yarns and Musings. Will be doing a review on this book hopefully sometime this week.

~Echo Flower Shawl (Ravelry Link) is going well. I am finishing up the 5th repeat out of 13. Definitely loving it still.

~Bakers Dozen Square : still enjoying this a lot. I am so psyched about how I think it is going to turn out. I will probably do a mini video blog or at least a written blog update on it sometime this week when I finish it.

~Elijah : Very happy with my decision to wait and give it to Garren when he comes out in July instead of rushing to finish it. I so hope he likes it. We are planning on taking them to the Zoo. It's going to be so much fun!

~Super psyched about my sister,Rhoni, and her husband coming out. It's going to be so nice to see them again. You should check out her blog, she made Mongolian Beef yesterday and it looks super yummy!

~The boy has been encouraging me on the whole video blogging. He says I should get one of those hand held digital recorders. I might, if I stick with this for a few more weeks. Want to make sure I don't spend the money for nothing. I am looking at getting the Kodak Playsport Zx3. I researched about it last night and it seems like a good option and not too expensive. We shall see.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Walden ,
    good idea..feel like a conversation between friends..nice to hear sweet voice n see face..this video is much better than previous one..shawl is coming well..

    love
    lakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new colors on the slip stitch block. It will look great with the little "flowers" added on. I'm glad that the lace stitches didn't get too far! It never hurts to put in a lifeline!
    Have I been oblivious, or did the blog just get a facelift? I really like the new(?) background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! You're just ramping up this whole blogging experience. Maybe I'll get inspired... but I doubt it. Life needs to slow down a bit first.

    I used a really neat little video recorder yesterday... I'll have to see if I can figure out what it was. (It was for another spinner, and it was her brother's device...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You now have me seriously considering making the echo flower shawl. It looks pretty! And I have some yarn that I spun that I'm searching for a project for.
    I agree, giving a handmade gift in person is more fun, you can see the excitment when it is opened, running over now to check out your you tube!
    Your like a pro, not nervous at all!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete