Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturday Inspirations

I absolutely love the look of this Ternion Shawl and recommend you hurry up and get it while it's free. Although I love the look of it so much, I'd recommend buying it even if you don't get to it while it's free.

I may have mentioned these before but I love the idea of Embroidering on Metal. Would make a wonderful project with kids too!

I really love this bag and how it was made. Would love to take the time and make me one similar.

Very cute idea for a quilt and there are many different ways to work with color in this.


Recipes I'd like to try:


I think these Mesquite Chocolate Chip Cookies sound interesting and worth trying.

Even if you don't want to dump your chili into little Frito bags, the Chili in this recipe sounds good!

This Ancho Chile, Shrimp, and Pasta sounds delicious!

I absolutely love the whole theory of Homemade Poptarts. I'll have to find a good gluten-free dough to substitute.

These Gluten-Free Apple Fritters look so delicious. Apple fritters remind me of college back in Washington State, where I would often buy one each day!

Even though the author of this blog considers this a crisp, I think of it more as an Apple Cake since it is more doughy than crispy, but it looks delicious no matter what you call it.

This Gluten Free Pizza/Calzone looks good.

2 comments:

  1. Ternion downloaded. Thanks!! That could distract me from my Christmas cardigan...

    --
    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun ideas! So many ideas, so little time...
    =)

    ReplyDelete