Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Inspirations

Recipes :

Grilled Pork Chops with Cherry Salsa - - I love a good pork chop, but really the cherry salsa is what I find intriguing about this recipe. Even though the husband wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, I am interested in trying it.


Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore - - It's really the crock pot aspect that grabbed my attention. I need to utilize my crock pot more, especially in this heat, in which I do not feel like cooking!


Cereal Style Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies - - Love things like this and want to try them!


Ice Cream Sandwich - - Can I even put into words how much I miss ice cream sandwiches? This gluten free version looks similar and makes me want to make it.

3 comments:

  1. Cherry salsa sounds good to me! I don't think I'd have anything like the patience for making my own GF cereal one piece at a time, but the pictures do make it look pretty good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can make your own ice cream and those sugar cookies you made would be perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!! I'm with you on the mini cookies!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete