Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday's Featured Blog

Today's featured blog is Rosemary-go-round.


Things I enjoy about this blog:
~I absolutely love her quotes that she posts, it is odd how sometimes they seem so relevant to my life at that point.

~I like that she has a variety of things she does and posts about.

~It is interesting and often humorous to hear about her children.

~I love her bunny posts!


Arts & Crafts I found at this blog:
Shawl Pins
Knitted Jewelry
More Knitted Jewelry
Knitting
Jewelry
Photography
Spinning


Free Patterns:
Venezia Redux
Ice Queen on Knitty
Liquid Silver on Elann.com
Muir on Knitty
Waves of Grain on Knitty


Tutorials:
Knitting with beads tutorial
Russian Join

As always, go have a look for yourself and hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment