Thursday, December 25, 2008

Meme

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Two of my mother's friends around the time she was pregnant with me.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Who knows, lately I cry at the drop of a hat.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
For the most part, except when I scribble notes quickly . . . only sometimes can I read it.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Peppercorn Turkey . . . yum!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but my fiance often makes it feel like I do. :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably, but I am quite a loner in all honesty.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Somewhat, I use to use it far more when I lived back around my family.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, a great fear of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Raisin Bran, the real stuff . . . no knock offs.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
For the most part in both physical and personal.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Perry's Double Churned Caramel or Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra - - too close of a tie.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Body language

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Short attention span.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Tracy.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DO THIS?
Sure, I like reading about people . . . obviously. :)

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None right now.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Loaded mashed potatoes

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My fiance talk to his grandmother on the phone

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Orange

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly cut grass, fresh bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from Gilraen's Knits

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Golf . . . poker counts as sport, right? :)

27. HAIR COLOR?
As my mother calls it dishwater blonde . . . it's like a medium brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
hazel, more brown or green depending on my mood.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
ugh, no, I cannot touch my eyes like that

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Oh, definitely Mexican . . . New York State does NOT have REAL Mexican food, it is despicable

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Usually scary movies . . . happy endings are usually just way too fake

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Dirty Dancing

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Light Gray

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither, Fall

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Boston Cream Pie

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
no clue

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
no clue

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Left to Die, by Lisa Jackson

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing, it's just plain black . . . I never like to ruin the ones with pretty pictures.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Finale of Biggest Loser . . . no cable so I had to wait until yesterday to watch in on NBC.com

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Purring of a cat

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Probably Beatles, but not sure

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Here in New York, but this is kind of my home now, so . . . Washington State

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Special talent . . . not that I know of

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Pacific Northwest, Washington State

No comments:

Post a Comment