Well . . . I doubt it was intentional. I don't even believe we ever told them about my severe allergy to angora or if we did, they probably wouldn't remember (they still spell my first name incorrectly). We got their Christmas gifts today. I opened mine to find I had not only just opened but held socks that were Merino wool . . . and 15% angora. It didn't take long before my body started weirding out and my breathing became difficult . . . Epi-pen to the rescue and the boy called 911. After a nauseating trip in the ambulance, in which I managed to vomit it a lovely vomit bag and 3 hours at the ER, I am once again okay. So, everything was throw out . . . oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? They looked so wonderfully warm too! At least I read the content before putting them on, that could have been some real fun. I am on Benadryl and steroids for the next four days to make sure there isn't any residual reaction.
Unfortunately, here in lies the reason I will never be able to visit a fiber festival . . . trust me, truly a devastating thing. I have an Interweave Crochet magazine and a Spin-Off magazine to review, but that will be at another time . . . I will probably be laying down here soon. I hope everyone else is having a much better Holiday Season than I am.