Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Knit & Crochet Blog Week - Wednesday

Wednesday's Knit & Crochet Blog Week.


One Great Knitter

Write about a knitter whose work (whether because of project choice, photography, styling, scale of projects, stash, etc) you enjoy. If they have an enjoyable blog, you might find it a good opportunity to send a smile their way.




It says knitter, but I am going to name a crochet designer. I am a big fan of most of Robyn Chachula's work. Also check out her Ravelry account.

Here is a few of her designs that I like:
~Calla Lily Cowl
~Zany Tunic
~Sunflower Jumper
~Dream Motif Tunic
~Spider Shrug
~Reticella Vest
~Szechuan Sweater
~
Elinor Cardigan
~Stellar Motif Tunic


I think she has great talent and I love her work with motifs.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the links, I was just entertaining the idea of crocheting a shawl!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! There's something to aspire to with a hook... thanks for expanding my horizons.

    ReplyDelete