But I needed some dried cranberries. I left these whole. I thought about chopping them up smaller, but I love cranberries and thought larger would be better. I think it might be beneficial next time to try a mix of whole and chopped up. I used about half of this bag, so about 1/4 lb.
Here is my orange, about medium size. I zested the heck out of this guy, meaning, I used all of the surface area. I also squeezed a generous amount of the juice into the batter. Next time, I might get two oranges.
Here is what my lovely batter looked like. Can't see it as well as I would have hoped because my bowl is yellow!
I accidentally cooked them a couple minutes longer than suggested, but they turned out perfectly.
Doesn't this just look yummy!
Overall experience, I will definitely be making these again. The boy didn't care for them, but oh well. I will probably try some other fruits in it to. A raspberry orange sounds good too! ☺