Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vera's Whirligig Shrug

Vera's Whirligig went much quicker than Justice's for obvious reasons, but I am glad I did them in that order. Just as the other one, it is an easy knit and turned out lovely.

Yarn: Lion Brand Pound of Love
Color: Bubblegum
Content: 100% acrylic
Care: Machine wash and dry
Needles: US 4
Patterns: Whirligig Shrug by Stefanie Japel
Size: 24 months


The back.
Photobucket

The front.
Photobucket

Cabling detail on the body.
Photobucket

Hem/Collar detail.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Sleeve detail.
Photobucket


Photobucket



I enjoyed knitting this and think it is adorable, even though it is a heck of a lot of pink! I hope it fits her and I think she will look so cute in it.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with pink! I am sure she will love it. It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Gretchen and I both love that shade of PANK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you can't have too much pink! This turned out so cute!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete