Also I have had some severe Cast-on-itis and that does not make for good blogging if you have half a gazillion projects and only a smidgen being accomplished on each since you working on too many at a time.
On the positive or negative, whichever you'd like to consider it . . . all of this casting on and attempts at writing up some patterns have really got the wheels and cogs in my mind going and I have ideas like crazy . . . hopefully they will go somewhere and not die on a page or in my head.
Any who, onto the goals. Goals for February only went so-so. . . so lets just move onto how we are adjusting them for March!
I did start some Pattern Writing, but didn't get quite as far as I had hoped. So new goals for that:
- Wrap up cowl and hat pattern and either get it test knitted or have it ready to be test knitted in April.
- Finish up John's simple hat pattern and post as free pattern.
- Start writing up the pattern for the "Vetter Baby Sweater" and have it ready to test knit it April.
- Finish up Vera's blanket, Ellie's blanket, Jacobus, and any socks on the needles for Justice.
- A new project cannot be started unless one that is on the needles is finished.
- Start Justice's blanket and blanket for the new baby.
- Exercise for 20 minutes a day.
- Get bike tuned up and take one bike ride a week when weather is nice enough.
- Try riding bike to work one day.
- Continue eating more veggies and cut down on sugar intake.
On a side note, I recently won a contest and got to pick three of Preita's(blog) Patterns(Rav) for free. Doesn't help my issue with wanting to cast numerous things on right now, but anywho.
I chose Weave It, Ternion Shawl and Outlaw. As soon as I can cast on another project, I am casting on Weave It, I simply love how it looks. Ternion Shawl I want to take advantage of the design and use multiple colors, and Outlaw was chosen because I am so into hoods right now . . . speaking of hoods, I cannot wait until Preita's Assassin's Creed Cloak comes out!
I love it when people are multi-talented and roll with it, so I also purchased Preita's first e-book Frankenfine: Fine As Hell. She recently said in one of her blog posts that being rejected and failing are two different things and I completely agree, this is kind of my motto for this month.
Here is to March being the kick-off of a more positive attitude for the year of 2012!