Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beautiful Backyard of Buffalo

Well, it is quite a nice thing that not only do I live in Buffalo, NY, but I live on Elmwood and have a nice size back yard that the apartment complex shares. It is really nice actually and I went out today and took some pictures to show you how beautiful it can be.





































The back yard is mostly used by the two tenants who have dogs, one of those tenants actually grills down there too. It's actually quite nice, but the picnic table down there is usually in the shade and I am a little nervous about just sitting down in the grass that the dogs use as a giant poo box . . . so, not so much use from me.

* * * * *

Tomorrow I will share with you the very little progress of my mother's shawl, but more on that tomorrow. Also going to work on updating more of my links tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment