Thursday, February 19, 2009

Believability

Readability Results from Readability Test. I saw this on KnitNut.Net.

The following table contains the readability results for http://eternal-arts-n-crafts.blogspot.com

Reading Level Results Summary Value
Total sentences---5163
Total words ---23074
Average words per Sentence ---4.47
Words with 1 Syllable ---12525
Words with 2 Syllables ---4964
Words with 3 Syllables ---2026
Words with 4 or more Syllables--- 3559
Percentage of word with three or more syllables ---24.20%
Average Syllables per Word ---1.85
Gunning Fog Index ---11.47
Flesch Reading Ease ---45.50
Flesch-Kincaid Grade --- 8.02


Personally, I have a difficult time believing that it would take approximately 11.47 years of schooling to understand the way I "speak" on my blog, but oh well. How well does your blog do?


***
I am still crafting, just slowly. Might have made enough progress to show pictures tomorrow. I am highly considering knitting myself one of the Owl Sweaters. We shall see. Any how, talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment