Friday, March 13, 2009

Pizza Midterms

Sorry guys, no featured blog today, this coming week is midterms and I am working on papers, projects, and take home tests this weekend so I am quite busy, but it'll be back next Friday.

Today the boy and I, which of course mean just I, made homemade pizzas. I love doing this and this is one of the few things the boy really likes me making.

My pizza before and after baking:




One on left has chicken, mushrooms, onion, peppers, cheese, tomato, pineapple, and black olives.
One on the right has cheese, mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage, and black olives.





The boys pizza after baking(forgot to get a before shot of his):


One on left has cheese and pepperoni (his favorite).
One on the right has mushrooms, onions, peppers, black olives, chicken, tomato, cheese.




The crust is homemade from a Cooking Light recipe. I love it and think the crust is quite yummy. I wanted to get a pasta roller so I could roll it out real thin, but the boy vetoed that, so it was all by hand, but was still nice and thin-ish. All were deemed quite yummy! I can leave the recipe for the pizza crust tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment