Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday's Featured Blog

Today's featured blog is Knittingdragonflies.



Things I enjoy about this blog:
~I enjoy the fact that she writes her blog like she is sitting with a good friend and just talking.
~Lovely pictures!
~I enjoy the Tarot Tuesday.
~Puppy pictures, who would turn those down!



Some Arts & Crafts found at this blog:

~Rag Quilts
~A few more rag quilts - - I love the look of these!
~Quilted Bag
~Crocheted Socks
~Spinning
~Knitted Bunny
~Crocheted change purse and baskets
~Crocheted Snake and Sheep
~Neck Gator/Hat Pattern
~Felted Purse
~Knitted Birdhouse
~Kool-aid Dyeing - - orange!
~More Kool-aid Dyeing - - lovely variegated


Interesting Links:
Free Knitting Pattern Directories (from 2007)


Overall impression is that this is a welcoming blog with suggestions and interesting stories. I love reading people's blogs who can type to the blogispehere like they are at ease, talking to a friend, just hanging out, stopping by to chat. I am envious.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Thanks so much, you surprised me. What a nice surprise on a rainy saturday!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete