Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meme - 40 Things

Meme - 40 Things


I snagged this from Karen of Musings of a (mostly) Self-Taught Knitter

1. Do you like bleu cheese?
No, I do not like the taste, smell, or especially the look.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Once, it made me horribly sick and haven't done it again.

3. Do you own a gun?
No and I have no desire to.

4. Favorite type of Food?
Mexican!! - - Which sadly is difficult for me to eat now for reasons of proximity and being lactose intolerant.

5. Favorite type of music?
Honestly, I like a lot of different kinds. I especially like music in other languages.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I like hot dogs, but agree with Karen, you can't really think about them too much. Fried hot dog sandwiches or hot dogs with macaroni and cheese.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Not sure on this one. Probably The Santa Clause with Tim Allen.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water, I usually feel dehydrated in the morning.

9. Can you do push ups?
Not really. My wrists do not do well with exercises where I have to put much weight on them.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring. I am really not a jewelry person.

11. Favorite hobby?
Crafting - - - I know that is cheating because it's a category, but that's really the best I can do for you.

12. Do you have A. D. D.?
Not really, but I feel like it sometimes.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Glasses, I can't wear contacts . . . can't touch my eye like that.

14. Middle name?
Is very common, Lynn.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I wish I was better at Spanish. Remember to take the cookies out at 5:48. I'm cold.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water. Juice mixed with water. Juice.

17. Current worry?
That I won't complete everything in time. (school)

18. Current hate right now?
Bad teachers.

19. Favorite place to be?
With the boy. I could be anywhere in the world, as long as he was there.

20. How did you bring in the new year?
I never do anything memorable.

21. Someplace you’d like to go?
I'd love to go to Ireland.

22. Name three people who will complete this.
Probably no one.

23. Do you own slippers?
Nope.

24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Off white.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I don't know, but they don't sound pleasant. I don't like things that are overly smooth or overly rough and those definitely sound too smooth. Gives me the creeps texturally.

26. Can you whistle?
Ha, ha. No, definitely not.

27. Where are you now?
At my desk, at home.

28. Would you be a pirate?
Probably not, I have a thing with motion sickness.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don't sing in the shower, just relaxing.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name?
Lillian.

31. Favorite boy’s name?
Isaac.

32. What is in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Meghan of Stitch It!! Podcast. I found her podcast recently and have been listening to past episodes. She's hilarious and has an infectious laugh.

34. What vehicle do you drive?
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix . . . . it's falling apart.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Sprained my ankle when the boy tried to teach me how to play soccer.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yes, in the fact that I like Buffalo. It's all good. No, in the fact that I hate snow.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two, but one is in the living room for working out and one is in the bedroom for movies and video games. We have no cable.

38. How many computers do you have in your house?
4 . . . my computer, the boy's computer, the boy's old computer(we plan on giving it to his parents), and my VERY ancient laptop(doesn't work for very much).

39. If you changed your job, what would it be?
Heck, I am still in that process. But if I could change my "part-time" job, I would work with something more relative to my goal of working with arts, crafts, and children.

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
I honestly hate this type of question. If they could be any wishes . . . end to world hunger, arts/crafts would be taught in EVERY school, and the boy will live longer than I do.

7 comments:

  1. Long time, no read, glad to read you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you filled this one out too! I love reading everyone's answers. :) We are alike on a lot of things - except the water in the morining one. Good for you though - I've read that is the best thing you could do for yourself every day. I just can't give up my coffee though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!! I like things like this, once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading the answers to these memes, but I hate coming up with them! Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading your answers! Thanks for the podcast info. always looking for another good one to listen to.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great meme - I always like reading people's answers...

    ReplyDelete