Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Interweave Crochet Spring 2010 Review

This is the review that was long over due! Sorry, I will be putting out the review for the Interweave Crochet Summer 2010 sometime this week or early next week. Enjoy and let me know what you like or dislike about the new review process! Such as if you would like some written stuff to go along with the videos. :)









Also, feel free to have a look at these items and let me know how you feel about them, the more opinions and ideas the merrier!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen a couple of things here and there that have made me think this might be the issue that makes me subscribe to this magazine. What say you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words about my Bella Dress! I loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still ambivalent about video blogging in general, but this is one place where it really shines. It's so much easier to follow the reviews this way than it is with links!

    Nothing in the issue that's going to make me run for the hooks again, but there are definitely some interesting things, and it's nice to see real designing for crochet, too.

    ReplyDelete