Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Inspirations

Bath and Body Inspirations:

DIY Lotion Bars.


Craft Inspirations:

Printmaking with Gelatin.


Paleo Recipes:

I love cauliflower, so this Chicken and "Rice" Dish sounds yummy.


Homemade Ketchup.


Gluten-Free Recipes:

This Potato Lasagna sounds awesome!


Banana IceCream without an ice cream maker . . . which sounds awesome and I do not have an ice maker so it sounds even more awesome.


Hmm, this Pepperoni and Olive Baked Chicken sounds so good.


Flourless Cake for 1 . . . need I say more?


This is a nifty Customizable Gluten-Free Cookie recipe.


Recipes:

This Chicken Francese sounds good and could easily be made Gluten-Free or Paleo.

1 comment:

  1. Can you explain to my boss that I need to go home NOW to try the potato lasagna?! No need for gluten-free, but potatoes make EVERYTHING better..

    ReplyDelete