Sunday, September 29, 2013

Linky Inspirations

Paleo Recipes:

Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Apple Salsa

Gummy Bears - - use honey or something similar instead of Stevia though

Pumpkin Coconut Chowder with Shrimp - - when I was young the only pumpkin I ever tasted was pumpkin pie and boy did I not like it, so I assumed I wouldn't like anything pumpkin . . . ends up that isn't true, so I am interested in trying this chowder

Dark Chocolate Coconut Pudding

Paleo Mediterranean Meatza Pies


Gluten-Free Recipes:

Apple Jalapeno Jam



Recipes:

Raspberry Jalousie

Stir Fried Green Beans with Ginger and Onions - - could easily be made Paleo by substituting Coconut Aminos.

Cinnamon Roll Cake

Nutella Dream Pocket Cookies - - considering making these for the husband

New England Seafood Chowder

Creamy Lemon One Pot Pasta

2 comments:

  1. Oh the pumpkin chowder is a must-try! Maybe Friday night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that gummy bear recipe on my to do.... and I am in love with stir fry beans, did it today.

    ReplyDelete