Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anniversary

Yesterday was a wonderful day. My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary by going to see Kung Fu Panda with Jack Black. It was a cute cartoon. I am not a fan of 'so stupid it's funny comedy', but I do love Jack Black. We had dinner and also we to a discount bookstore where he bought me this book. *smile* Such a wonderful man he is. Granted it only cost him like nine dollars, but still he is a good man. The day was finished of with late night snacks and playing video games. He's quite the keeper.

* * * * *

On another note, I ate my strawberry yesterday. It was a little bitter, but it was going to drop soon if I didn't pick it. I blame the odd weather and lack of sun on the balcony. Oh well. I have mushrooms coming up in my strawberries. I pull two out and three more grow back. Maybe this time I will just leave them. The ants have stopped attacking my peppers now that they are higher up.

* * * * *

I am still working on my crafts, but my hands haven't been doing so good lately. Too much ice cream scooping . . . that's my theory. Besides my normal shaky issues, I have been getting blood clots in my hand so I have been trying to take it easy. I read up and I believe it is called Superficial Phlebitis. I am not too worried, as I use to get them when I was younger. They are just painful and irritating.

* * * * *

That's all for tonight. Now to continue cleaning. . . blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment