Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ignorance is often blissful

After my quiz yesterday my mother proceeded to explain to me today, why I am a quite domesticated house wife and I just didn't realize it. In all honesty, she's quite right, I do a lot of work to take care of our apartment and clean up after my boyfriend and I didn't quite realize it. To be perfectly frank, I am not completely sure how I feel about this. I always wanted an equal relationship and I had that up until we moved to Buffalo and got our real first apartment together, before I had moved into his apartment. Now, I do all the house cleaning, all the cooking, all the laundry, taking the garbage out, etc. This wasn't really the woman I had intended to be.

Maybe I will slowly slip back into my blissful ignorance, after all, it was working so well up to this point.

Now I must go finish making food so he has something to take to lunch tomorrow and pick up the living room. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment