Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday's Featured Blog

I really wanted to start doing blog review type things of the blogs I read so you all can understand why I read the blogs that I do and maybe peak your interest in reading these blogs also (if you don't already). So today's feature blog is:


Fiber Fool

Reasons I enjoy reading this blog:

~I love blogs that provide plenty of pictures.  Don't get me wrong, I am not all about the flashy pictures, but I enjoy it when I have a visual reference for what people are talking about, especially when it comes to arts/crafts.

~I like when bloggers give tons of information on the items they are knitting.  It lets the rest of us know what maybe not to do or what is oh so wonderful about a pattern.

~She has a beautiful pattern that she made and sales go to a charitable cause.

~I like that she takes the time to share her knowledge with others.

~I like that she includes other things from her life, not just fiber.

~She does yarn, book and movie reviews

Kinds of Arts/Crafts I find at this blog(with links to an example):
~spinning - isn't that just beautiful!
~cooking - boy does this look yummy!

So, what are you waiting for, go over and take a look.  I am a nerd and always recommend reading the archives of a blog as well.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a really great blog!!! You're right, her pictures are fabulous. I've just added it to my Google reader - thanks for the tip!!

    ReplyDelete