Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not Forgotten

I have not forgotten about my goal to blog every day for the rest of this week. I missed yesterday cause I felt sick and just needed to sleep. So I did have a momentary lapse of remembering, but I am here today. Unfortunately, nothing really crafty has happened since I last blogged. I am working on some drawing homework tonight and will remember to take a picture of it to post tomorrow. This drawing class will be interesting. It is taught by a different teacher than Drawing 2, which of course means different style. This man is much more into blocks, while the previous teacher was into shapes in general. I want to believe that I will learn a lot from this class, I truly hope it is true. After all, different techniques make us grow as individuals. Even though I expect this class to be difficult, I think this class will be worth it . . . I will learn from this class. I have a positive outlook.

Tomorrow marks the end of the school week, so hopefully I can get some art/craft things accomplished this weekend amongst all the work hours.

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the positive outlook, even if what you learn is that you didn't want to learn this...right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found I had the same problem when I used to blog every day (yes, there was once a time...). It's hard to come up with chatter-worthy progress every day on a busy schedule! (And of course, now that I have the progress, I'm not posting every day. Go figure.)

    Hope you find some crafty time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I missed so much being distracted and not blog reading.

    Hope you are on the mend and feeling much better. Don't forget to give yourself some special time doing what you love most as scheduling gets so hectic during school.

    And those fried green tomatoes....to die for!

    ReplyDelete