Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 3

First off we have Justice's sock. I am almost finished with the first one. I have started the toe. I am almost done undoing and respinning the yarn for the second sock.





As for my drawing, I have added to it. I tried to up the contrast on the photo so you could see the drawing better. I will probably work on her one more day and then move onto a sketch pad for the rest of the one hundred days. I like the way she is turning out though.





For my exercise today I spent 10 minutes on the exercise bike. I did program #3.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Tomorrow, I will probably show you the most recent drawing I did in drawing class, also.

2 comments:

  1. Good job... How do you like your bike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sock, now the drawing is starting to look more like your style :)

    ReplyDelete