Monday, December 21, 2009

Drawings on this Solstice Night

One would think that there would be more drawings from a drawing class . . . not really, you'd be surprised how long they draw things out. Any who, these are the drawings I never showed you. the last one is only a partial drawings due to nudity. I'd like to keep my blog PG. Plus Photobucket doesn't allow nudity, even artistic.

This first one was my mid-term project. We chose our own subject and all that. This is a woman in a yoga-meditative state. Which is something I have felt very out of touch with this semester. I haven't maintained a center and am hoping to work back toward that over Winter Break. She is alone on the press board to show the calm meditative state of nothing existing except the individual.





The rest of these are just drawings from class:






I like this line drawing. He looks a little similar to Mr. Burns.





Hopefully when Spring comes I can take some better pictures for my portfolio.

3 comments: