Thursday, April 1, 2010

Giving Back - No April Fools

I am a firm believer in giving back to the community. Whether the community be your neighborhood, town, state, country, or world. The latest project from Craft Hope is the Liberia Orphan Education Project.

I have agreed to make one set of Alphabet Bags. I plan on using the stitches from TAST to attached the letters to the bags. Depending on time and my drive, I might also make one of the Colors and one of the Shapes.

If you have the time and the means, I highly recommend donating some of your time for a worthy cause.

5 comments:

  1. Good deal! I am sure they will turn out great :) Such a sweetie you are! Happy April Fools... Sorry I am not there to put food coloring in your shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thought,Jodi. Don't forget to post a pic of each one you make.
    Happy Easter,
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! The children and their teachers will be so appreciative!
    Beth
    www.loeporphans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great project! It's so much fun to work toward a good cause.

    ReplyDelete