Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOEP work

Well, I kind of got lost in the craft room today. Which is good, because I have a bunch of things I need to accomplish.

Any who, I did some work for the LOEP.

The number sets are all suppose to be the same, as they don't want the children learning the number because it corresponds to a specific color.

My embroidered number 2, I did the Whipped Chain Stitch.
Photobucket

Number 1, Whipped Chain Stitch.
Photobucket

I cut all 21 back squares for the Number set and painted on the spelled out numbers.
Photobucket

I cut out the other 24 squares I needed for the lower case alphabet side.
Photobucket

I cut out the two squares of each color, for the Color set.
Photobucket

I cut out the rest of the Capital Letters for the Alphabet set. Writing the letters backward, correctly sized, and cutting them out is probably the most tedious and difficult part of this project.
Photobucket

I also cut out the rest of the Lower Case letter for the Alphabet set. You can't see the black k and r.
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You could have your own cottage industry producing those, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! That is a lot of detailed cut work!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. The numbers make me think of candy canes.

    ReplyDelete