Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gracious Mitts

Yarn: Schoeller + Stahl Big
Color: Natural
Content: 100% Wool
Needles: US 4/ 3.5mm
Pattern: Gracious Mittens


I just realized I never blogged about these . . . odd. This was a January KAL I was in. I loved knitting them and loved how they turned out. Only problem was, the palm and end by the fingers stretched out too much by the end of the day. I need them to wear harder. Think I will have to stick with gloves that have fingers.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Unfortunately, this is what they look like now. Better luck next time.

Photobucket



p.s. will be posting healthy Thursday stuff tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty. I have stubby little fingers, so I'd always assumed mitts were safe knitting for them. Seems not, huh?

    ReplyDelete