Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Inspirations

This Bear Hooded Towel is adorable! This could definitely be a future gift for my nieces and nephew.


Recipes I’d like to try:

Italian Sausage and Cabbage Stew. The whole sulfur tasting foods have been high on my craving list lately . . . cauliflower and cabbage especially. Plus, Wegmans has their own spicy sausage which is a favorite of mine lately, so this recipe falls into the category of very likely to be made this week.

Gluten Free Shepard’s Pie sounds delicious . . . mostly because it is not hamburger, it’s chicken! A little more like a chicken pot pie. This is definitely going to happen, in fact, I may this Monday, since it’s a three day weekend.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have a three-day weekend, but I'm still thinking I'm going to go bake something... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have been partial to those hooded towels! This is a great one
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete