Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Inspirations

Not much crafting inspiration this week, but TONS of cooking inspiration!



This Dog Harness Tutorial is perfect timing! I will be bringing Wookie home with me in about 11 days. I will definitely be trying this!


Recipes I’d like to try:


I have been really loving the idea of quiche lately for something I could easily reheat in the morning for breakfast and this Build a Better Quiche has lots of wonderful ideas. Especially the shredded potato crust! Sounds Yummy!


In contrast, these Spinach & Artichoke Mini Frittatas sound simple, easy, and also very satisfying.


This Baked Crab Rangoon sound delicious. I just need to figure out a way to make them gluten-free. I use to love getting these at Chinese restaurants!


These Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos look delicious! I haven’t had taquitos in a long time! Her Vegetable Enchiladas also sound yummy.


I love the variety of ingredients in these Smoky Pork Tinga Tacos. They sound so interesting. Definitely going to have to try soon! Her Crab Cakes sound wonderful! These Elly's World Famous Black Beans sound super yummy!


These enchiladas are a little different and sound super delicious. Beef Enchiladas with Chipotle-Pasilla Chili Gravy are definitely going to be on my list of things to make. I am in general enjoying looking through the recipes from this blog. Armadillo Eggs also sound delicious! As do the Turkey Tamales with Guajillo Cranberry Mole! And I have to admit that Cactus Casserole does sound interesting. Lastly I urge you to have a look around her blog and leave you with the thought of Pickled Green Tomatoes.

5 comments:

  1. Harnesses are a MUST for smaller dogs. It's all Gretchen has ever worn for leash walking. All of my dogs leash-walk in harnesses, actually.

    Love all those recipes. Seems to me I've seen rice wrappers near the wonton wrappers in the produce section of my grocery store. Can you have those?

    Also, remind me and I'll send my rangoon filling recipe to you... assuming I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow food... How I miss thee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. Why do recipes have to sound so good? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great links! Thanks! I'm hoping I'm out of my big funk!
    *ha*
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm a year late in my thank you, but I really appreciate you linking to my quiche-building post! :-) And I'm totally with you on a gluten-free crab rangoon. I used to love that so much "back in the day." ;-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete