Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not So Little Liam!

My sister, Echo, after many months of being told her third baby would be a girl, like her first two was very surprised last Friday to bring into this world a little baby boy! He has no idea what he is in for with so many girls in his family!

I have to admit, it's quite weird in the fact that I was there for each of the births of Echo's daughters and this if the first one I haven't been able to make it out to. Instead I won't get to meet him until he's almost 3.5 months old at the end of June!

Meet Liam:



Birth Info - Not only was he a surprise, he was a big baby!
Photobucket

Liam with the proud Mommy!
Photobucket

Doesn't he look like a little gnome baby?  He's just too adorable!
Photobucket

I will admit, this is my favorite picture of him so far.  I love his "Little Man" clothes and he looks like he's thinking "Who they heck are you?"
Photobucket

Sleepy hospital picture.
Photobucket

Sleepy hospital picture.
Photobucket

Here Liam is with his wonderful big sisters, Justice and Vera!  As Echo pointed out, it looks like he's scratching his head and thinking "My god, what have I gotten myself into?"  I love it!
Photobucket




I now have 3 nieces and 2 nephews(one through marriage), it is quite the little clan!

5 comments:

  1. Could he be any cuter?! What a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Congratulations to your sister's family, and to you for being Aunt again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie! I see lots of little knitting projects soon! LOL
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie! (My guess that he's in for being spoiled rotten, with all those girls in the family...) What a big surprise for mom...hope she didn't have too many girl things already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. Cute. I told her it was a good thing everything but the clothes were neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete